At some point, most of us are probably secretly wondering how to whiten teeth fast and quickly. Maybe you have a big date coming up, you have a big event that includes photos, or you just want to get rid of some yellowing that comes with enjoying red wine, coffee, or food that has any kind of color to it. Do not worry, because we’ve all been there.
Having a bright and white set of teeth can boost your confidence and tell the world that your mouth is in good health. That is why if you’re looking for ways on how to improve your oral care routine, we’re here to help. Here are some expert tips on how to whiten your teeth without going to the dentist’s office. Also, open the following link to learn how to play the famous Razor Tooth Slot.
- Brush your teeth after you eat sticky or dark-colored foods – Red wine and coffee can stain teeth, but some foods can also cause stains on your teeth that can also be hard to remove. Experts say that if a food can stain a white shirt, it can also stain your teeth. Hot, dark, and sticky foods such as soy sauce, barbecue sauce, balsamic vinegar, chocolate syrup, tomato sauce, and cranberry sauce can deeply penetrate the teeth. That is why if you want your teeth white and shining bright, we suggest that you try to hold off staining your teeth as much as possible. If you cannot totally avoid hot, dark-colored, and sticky foods, you should brush your teeth immediately after consuming them or swish your mouth with water to help keep food stains at bay.
- Use a straw – Drinking pigmented beverages such as soda, coffee, and red wine using a straw can help prevent coming in contact with your teeth and ruin all of the whitening work you have been doing.
- Always remember to drink plenty of water – We know that it is hard to avoid drinking pigmented beverages. That is why we suggest that you chase those dark liquids with water. Keep in mind that it only takes 30 seconds for the pigment to penetrate your teeth. That is why drinking water alongside your wine or coffee can help wash away stains immediately and keep them at bay.
- Eat cheese and strawberries – Strawberries contain an enzyme called malic acid that can help your teeth stay white. That is why you can think of strawberries as mother nature’s teeth polishers. Aside from strawberries, eating cheese such as white cheddar can help prevent tooth decay because they contain a type of lactic acid.
- Brush your teeth twice a day – It is a given fact that maintaining good oral hygiene goes a long way when it comes to keeping our gums healthy and our teeth white. That is why as much as possible, we must brush our teeth at least twice a day. According to dentists, electric toothbrushes can clean deeper compared with manual toothbrushes.
- Do not forget to floss – Food particles and plaques that are stuck between your teeth and cannot be reached by toothbrushes can make your teeth look dim overall. This is why after you brush your teeth, you should not forget to go in between your teeth and floss away all those stubborn food particles and plaques.
- Lessen your sugar intake – Having a diet that contains too much sugar can cause gingivitis, tooth decay, plaque, and cavities. All of them can cause your bright and white pearly whites to have a dim shade. Don’t worry, and you do not have to cut out sugar completely. You just have to be mindful of how much sugar you’re consuming in a day.
- Do not smoke – Smoking can cause tooth decay and give your teeth a yellow hue. Aside from that, if your teeth are frequently exposed to nicotine, it can leave your mouth unable to fight off infection effectively.
- Don’t forget to take a trip to your dentist every six months – Having regular dental check-ups is one of the easiest ways to help you maintain shiny, bright, and white teeth. Taking a trip to your dentist means that they will be able to clean your teeth more thoroughly, and they can check for any signs of gingivitis, cavities, or plaque build-up. If you have kids, contact this pediatric dentist in Aquia Harbor, VA.